In order to be able to deliver high quality services you’ll need to insure correct work methods, knowledge, tools and the right service approach.
Avista Time will help you develop, rationalize and quality ensure your service efforts.
- Work hour reports, attendance and absence reports
- Resource and assignment planning
- Basic plans daily planning
- Work orders with road description
- Documentation and deviation management
- Documentation needed for salary administration, invoices and customer reports
- KPIs with staff continuity, degree of occupancy etc.
Avista 5 focuses on optimizing use of resources
Resource planning is one of the most important factors of success in a home care service organization. If you can achieve the right number of resources with the right competence at the right place you’ll provide first class service at a low cost.
Resource planning is also one of the areas where error of judgement can lead to big problems for the company. The consequences of poor resource planning can become expensive. Insufficient planning can lead to high costs for overtime, low degree of occupancy and missed orders.